This space provides an opportunity for members to advertise free of cost regarding sale of business or partnership opportunities.
The service is also available to non-members, please email us for more information and fees at email@example.com
To submit your advertisement or for further information please click here to email us. We require the advert to be submitted in a Word format to enable us to post it. JPEG logos may be included.
No current postings
This is a list of some of the tasks a conveyancer will complete on your behalf. A conveyancer will:
- Verify your Identity
- Ask you to sign a client authorisation
- Search the Certificate of Title
- Search government departments and local authorities such as a local council
- Provide advice on the effect of the contract for the sale of land
- Prepare and certify legal documents
- Stamp required documents
- Calculate the adjustments of rates and taxes
- Prepare settlement statements
- Liaising with mortgagees and financiers
- Attend at settlement whether in person or electronically
- Store relevant documents
Some conveyancers also provide a range of services in relation to:
- Buying & selling commercial & industrial property
- Commercial and retail leases
- Contracts for the sale or purchase of a business
- Subdivisions and new titles
AICSA Members are your trusted professionals.