This space provides an opportunity for our members to advertise free of charge for job advertisements.
Student members can advertise seeking a position or work experience.
Non-members may also use this space – please contact email@example.com for further information and the pricing structure.
All advertisements are placed on behalf of the individuals or businesses and we do not enter into any discussions regarding the advertisements.
Advertisements will remain on the site until we are advised that the position has been filled.
To submit your advertisement please click here. We require the advert to be submitted in a Word format to enable us to post it. JPEG logos may be included.
Please call the office on 8359 2090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Positions Offered &
Full-time Conveyancer - Nicholls Gervasi
Nicholls Gervasi are seeking an experienced full-time conveyancer at our Norwood office
Skills and Experience:
- Managing residential and commercial conveyancing transactions and land divisions;
- Preparation of settlement statements;
- Drafting Land Services documents;
- Preparation of Private Contracts and Form 1 Statements;
- Liaising with all relevant parties throughout a property transaction;
- Experience with SALIS, RevenueSA and EPIC
- Proficient experience with e-conveyancing transactions on PEXA
- Attention to details and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applications to email@example.com
Conveyancer/Experienced File Manager Full Time Position - Hallet Cove Conveyancers
Hallett Cove Conveyancers are seeking an experienced & enthusiastic Conveyancer or File Manager to join our team in a full-time file manager role in our office.
This is an opportunity to join a positive environment focused on teamwork, professionalism and client satisfaction. This position gives you the opportunity to further your career in a highly regarded small long-standing business (currently 3 full time Conveyacers).
We are looking for an experienced professional to undertake the role of a Conveyancing File Manager. You will deal predominantly with residential transactions and assist with more complex transactions while also contributing to the whole office with general Conveyancing, Form 1, Sub Divisional work and even Business settlements if that is a direction that interests you.
Applicants Key Attributes:
- Experienced Registered Conveyancer (experience managing a high volume of residential transactions essential)
- CATS, PEXA & Microsoft Office experience essential
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment – the office ‘fit’ being the most important aspect in the existing team.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken & written)
- Exceptional attention to detail, data entry and typing accuracy
Initial contact, email Hugh Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter and copy of your current CV. If you would prefer to discuss the position, please don’t hesitate to call Hugh on 8387 0900. After hours on 0418 855 032
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
Conveyancing Assistant - Strathalbyn Conveyancing
Fulltime – 12-month contract
(Maternity Leave Placement)
Strathalbyn Conveyancing are seeking a highly organised, friendly person who is qualified or in the final stages of working toward their accreditation as a Conveyancing Assistant to join our team for up to 12 months to cover Maternity Leave commencing late March 2021.
This role is suited to either a qualified and experienced Conveyancing Assistant or someone who is working toward completion of the Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing Services – we are willing to provide some on-job training.
We are a small team, so it is essential for everyone to willing to do what’s needed for the team to succeed. You will provide essential administrative support including, but not limited to:
- loading data to industry software programmes, eg CATS/PEXA;
- close files and issue change of ownership notifications;
- order property searches when requested;
- book settlements;
- request mortgage discharges;
- assist Conveyancers to achieve Form 1 compliance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- a working knowledge of property law;
- well-developed communication skills;
- exceptional customer service skills;
- very high attention to detail;
- an ability to draft customised letters and documents using templates;
- proven ability to work with limited supervision displaying initiative and effective problem solving and time management skills;
- a high degree of professionalism, reliability and confidentiality;
- technologically savvy, competent in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel), as well as industry software such as CATS, SALIS, TIMG.
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted until 9am Monday, 1 March 2021. Resumes and covering letters should be addressed to Nicole Cleggett at email@example.com
Full-Time Conveyancing Assistant / Clerk – Clelands Lawyers Adelaide
An excellent opportunity exists for an individual with Conveyancing experience to join our team at Clelands Lawyers Adelaide. Your role will involve working alongside our conveyancers providing the following assortment of tasks:
• Organising conveyance files from instruction to post settlement
• Assisting with the day to day handling of commercial, business and residential settlement files
• Opening, closing, maintaining and archiving files
• Liaising with external stakeholders and clients
• Preparing documents and paperwork associated with the conveyancing process
• Drafting correspondence and settlement figures
• Creating PEXA workspaces and entering relevant settlement data ready for review
• Attendance at settlements
• Preparing requisition paperwork for disbursements
• Preparing client invoices
• Additional adhoc administration duties as required
Personal Abilities and Attributes
• Great customer service skills
• Experience handling conveyancing matters from commencement to completion (managing files from contract to post settlement)
• Experience with PEXA, SAILIS and Revenue SA Portals is essential
• Sound computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to learn quickly and take direction
• Self-motivated, with a “can do” attitude;
• A high degree of organisational skills
Please email you resume or CV to Clelands@cle.com.au or contact Gillian on 8177 5888 if you have any questions.
Full Time Registered Conveyancer - O'Halloran Conveyancing
O’Halloran Conveyancing are looking to employ a conveyancer (junior or recently qualified applications are welcome) to join their Adelaide Office team. Training will be provided to the successful applicant in all aspects of conveyancing.
– File Management
– Form 1 Preparation
– Contract Preparation
– Electronic Settlements using the PEXA platform
– Preparation of all Lands Titles Office forms
– Preparation of Land Divisions
– Preparation of Mortgages
– Ordering of Searches
– Attending the Lands Titles Office to complete settlements
– Developing relationships with new and current referrers
– Working as an effective team member
– Recently registered / qualified Conveyancer
– Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
– Courteous and professional phone manner
– Attention to detail and use initiative
– Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise, manage due dates and work under pressure
– Friendly, helpful, proactive and have a team first attitude
– Sound IT, typing and data entry skills
– Experience with CATS conveyancing program preferred but not essential
– Capacity to multi task
– Outstanding customer service skills and be empathetic
– Previous employment within a conveyancing office or related industry desirable but not essential.
Applications via email only to the Office Manager, Charmaine O’Halloran
All applications will be treated confidentially
Applications close Monday 15 February 2021, unless filled sooner.
Part-time assistant - Divine Conveyancing
Divine Conveyancing is seeking a part time assistant to help with administration tasks and to learn on the job Conveyancing skills.
This position is Initially a part time role for 2 or 3 days per week, and in time this could lead to more.
This opportunity would suit someone that has some knowledge in property or is studying Conveyancing.
Qualifications are not necessary.
We are looking for an honest reliable person with good attention to detail and communication skills.
All training for this role will be provided.
Please contact Chantel Parsons on 0449 020 454, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Registered Conveyancer/File Manager - Prospect Conveyancing
Prospect Conveyancing is seeking an experienced Registered Conveyancer / File Manager to assist our existing team in day to day conveyancing matters.
This is a full time position for an enthusiastic professional to join our existing team.
Manage files from start to finish with minimal supervision
Draft Contract and Form 1’s
Prepare documents and arrange settlements
Honest and reliable and work in a team environment
Attention to details and ability to work with minimal supervision
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com and should you have any queries please contact Geoff Stevens ph. 0409 513 770.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Registered Conveyancer - Tolis & Co Lawyers
Tolis & Co is a long-established Adelaide law firm with more than 20 years of professional experience. Our team of highly qualified professionals provides a wide range of experience and expertise, whilst at the same time providing timely, approachable and personalised service.
As a leading Family Law firm in South Australia, we settle many matters which upon completion often require property settlements. To assist our very busy practice we are seeking a Conveyancer to conduct all our conveyancing matters and we offer flexibility.
If you have at least 12 months experience, a registered conveyancer with PEXA experience and you have capacity to handle all our conveyancing work, call us to discuss the options available.
- Working from home or you have an existing conveyancing business with capacity to grow.
- Work from the Tolis & Co office as and when required.
- Relocate your conveyancing business to our office providing a sound base to work from
Please contact Nick Spyrou on 0409 892 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Eckermann Conveyancers - Join us!
A great opportunity to join Eckermann Conveyancers and be a part of our exciting growth trajectory – there has never been a more exciting time!
Due to our continued growth we are looking to fill the following position:
We are seeking an experienced Registered Conveyancer/Client Manager with minimum of 3 years’ experience with standard and complex Land Division matters, to join our Land Divisions team. You will be responsible for managing a range of land division transactions ranging from standard divisions to complex divisions including:
- staged divisions;
- apartment divisions;
- community divisions;
- amendments to community and strata plans; and
- conversions of moiety/strata to community plans.
Conveyancing licence is preferred but not essential.
To apply click here.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, along with the resources and training to support your professional development. You’ll have the opportunity to provide customer service excellence and make a real difference for our clients and referrers. We offer regular in-house training and team events, milestone and service recognition as well as health and well-being programs in an inclusive, positive and rewarding environment. Above all, we value our people and you’ll notice that the moment you walk in our door.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence. If you would like to find out more about any of the above roles, please don’t hesitate to call Vicki Woodroffe on 0455 505 333
Are you the Rockstar Conveyancer and File Manager we are looking for?
We are Tuckfield Conveyancing, one of Adelaide’s largest and most progressive conveyancing firms.
But if you are interested in working with us, you need to know that our business is about so much more than property transactions.
At Tuckfields our philosophy is “A good Conveyancer takes care of the legal documents. A great Conveyancer takes care of their clients too.” This is not just a catchy slogan, it is what we live and breathe. Every. Single. Day.
Team Tuckfields is a close-knit and inclusive bunch of peeps. We enjoy celebrating our successes as a team, and we pull together and support each other when we are faced with challenges (and boy, 2020 sure presented a lot of those!).
Tuckfield Conveyancing is enjoying consistent business growth and we are now ready to add another full-time member to our team. This is a fantastic role where you will self-manage your workload, while being supported by a superstar back-end team. We also offer plenty of opportunity for training and development, so if you are organised, enthusiastic, and friendly we would love to hear from you.
Righto, let’s talk a bit more about the job, and about you.
What you will do:
- Take charge of residential conveyancing files from start to finish
- Help out when other conveyancers are on leave or under pressure
- Pitch in to provide general support to the conveyancing team
- Check the accuracy of Form 1 Statements prepared by our in-house Form 1 company
- Develop relationships with new and existing referrers (coffee and cake is encouraged)
What you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential conveyancing
- Solid understanding of the conveyancing industry and standard documentation
- MS Office and CATS software experience
- A friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic attitude
What would also be helpful:
- A current and valid Conveyancer Registration
- Experience in land divisions, commercial conveyancing, and community title applications
- Experience using the PEXA platform (or willingness to learn)
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Exceptional data entry and typing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage your own workload within a supportive team environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Current drivers’ licence and own transportation
If you tick our boxes and we tick yours, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your application to our CEO, Samantha Phillips at email@example.com
We promise we will treat your application with confidentiality, so please get in touch even if you are not quite ready to make a move. We would be more than happy to have a chat with you and answer any questions you may have.
Applications close 5 Februrary 2021, unless the position is filled sooner.
Form 1 Preparation/Administration Assistant - Form One Matters
We are seeking an experienced Form 1 Drafter/Administration Assistant to join the team at Form One Matters in our city office, for 5 days per week (flexible hours).
Your key responsibilities for the position include (but are not limited to):
- Processing requests for Form 1 documents for our clients, including Real Estate Agents and Vendors
- Maintaining the Form One Matters online portal
- Form 1 drafting
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Aged Debtors
- Providing exceptional service to our clients
- General Administrative duties
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous Conveyancing or Real Estate experience including Form 1 preparation
- Experience with REI Forms, SAILIS and Revnet
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please email your resume, including a minimum of two (2) current references, together with a covering letter outlining your previous experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary based on experience.
Experienced conveyancer working your own hours from home on contract, fee per settlement.
Resolve Divorce is a professional services firm where people going through a separation are able to find legal, emotional and financial support.
In almost every case separated people require a conveyance of some sort to finalise their affairs.
We are now looking to keep that service in house to give our clients the maximum continued level of personal service we can.
We are specialist family lawyers and require a conveyancer with exceptional skills and a demonstrated history of working in conveyancing to coordinate settlements for our clients.
The role is a contract position and is available to suit a person working from home and will be on a case by case referral and fee per file settled.
Must have conveyancing licence, at least 5 years in conveyancing positions and up to date with all relevant qualifications and memberships.
Any applications please email email@example.com
Adelaide Hills - Experienced Registered Conveyancer/Office Administrator
PART-TIME 2-3 DAYS PER WEEK – FLEXIBLE
Adelaide Hills Conveyancers are located in Stirling with wonderful community orientated clientele where we are expected to provide exceptional and friendly customer service.
- Good communication skills and exceptional phone manner
- Managing files from end to end
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Great work environment – flexible
- Attention to Detail and show initiative
- CATS & PEXA experience necessary
- Great Time Management skills and good work ethic
- Preparation of Private Contracts & Form 1’s
- CATS & PEXA experience necessary
Applications, CV and covering letter to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (marked Confidential).
All application will be handled with the strictest of confidentiality.
Salary based on experience.
Please phone Sandra on 0466 616 011 should you wish to discuss.
Part Time Conveyancer or File Manager - 5 Years Experience Required
Ingram Rothe Midson Conveyancers is located in Prospect, we are currently looking for a PART-TIME Registered Conveyancer or Experienced File Manager with at least 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE in a Conveyancing Office
The applicant will be able to Manager Files from Initial Receipt to Settlement
– Taking instructions and preparing Cooling Off papers
– Experience with data entry into CATS, PEXA
– Attention to Detail especially with DATA entry
– Experience with Revenue SA, Salis EPIC site
– Friendly Communication skills to maintain client and business relationships
– Ability to work independently and to strict deadlines
– Strong work ethics
– With capabilities to cover holidays and sick leave of other staff
– And the possibility of the position going full time in the future
Conveyancing Licence preferred but not essential
Applications will be strictly confidential
Applications to be emailed to Sharyn@irmc.net.au
Please include relevant experience and referees from industry
Remuneration based on relevant experience
Please only apply if have the relevant experience and you meet the criteria above
SHARYN INGRAM – REGISTERED CONVEYANCER – JP
52 PROSPECT ROAD PROSPECT SA 5082
Posted July 2020 – Still current September 2020
No further Posts at this time
No further Posts at this time –
Check in regularly to see new posts
Seeking a Position or
Seeking Work Experience or Entry Level Job
I am a registered conveyancer, recently graduated. I have also completed the practical skill course at the AICSA to expand my knowledge and get ready to do work experience in a conveyancing firm or to get a job as an entry-level as a conveyancer. I am available to work all days of the week to offer my skills and eager to learn.
Also, I am offering my experience in (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) as I have a bachelor’s degree in IT and willing to learn any software program which is used in a conveyancing firm. I am a team player with good communication skills, motivated, reliable, and punctual.
I have worked in many places as paid work and voluntary work and get an experience to deal with the customers, working under pressure, and I enjoy facing challenges.
I will be pleasant to get work experience in a conveyancing firm to be my first step in my new career.
Please contact me on 0434 474 471
Work Experience or Entry Level Position sought - TAFE Course Completed
Do you need someone to lend you a hand in your busy Conveyancing business? Having recently completed the Advance Diploma in Conveyancing, I would like to find a business to gain employment or work experience or a mentor to assist in developing my skills.
I am currently working full time so would only be able to work part time, evenings and/or weekends. I am keen and eager to start this new journey in my life. If you have an employment opportunity I am required to give two weeks’ notice.
I have strong computer skills, excellent time management, self starter and an eye for detail having worked in accounting/ finance roles for many years. I understand deadlines and can handle pressure well. For example I had 7payrolls to do for 4 companies all due for payment on the 30 June after the pays were processed the month end is required for each company, before rolling the companies over for the end of year processes. These processes are step by step methodical in nature just like conveyancing. With the occasional last minute resignation or payment required just to keep you on your toes also similar to conveyancing where something unexpected may occur at the last minute and the key to success is not to panic.
Having introduced my skills to you I hope you can find room in your business for a professional enthusiastic who is willing to go above and beyond for an opportunity.
No further Posts at this time
No Further Posts at this time –
Check-in regularly to see new posts
AICSA Members are your trusted professionals.