This space provides an opportunity for our members to advertise free of charge for job advertisements.
Student members can advertise seeking a position or work experience.
Non-members may also use this space – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and the pricing structure.
All advertisements are placed on behalf of the individuals or businesses and we do not enter into any discussions regarding the advertisements.
Advertisements will remain on the site until we are advised that the position has been filled.
To submit your advertisement please click here. We require the advert to be submitted in a Word format to enable us to post it. JPEG logos may be included.
Please call the office on 8359 2090 or email email@example.com for further information.
Positions Offered &
Part-Time Role - Searchlight Technology
Are you enthusiastic about the Conveyancing industry?
Do you have experience working in a Conveyancing business, or finished your Conveyancing degree and have some knowledge of Form1 process and data entry, and looking to get your foot in the door of the best industry going around?
If that sounds like you, then Searchlight is wanting to speak with you.
We have a part time, 9am to 1pm 5 day a week opening in our team.
You will be working from home, with all equipment supplied, working within a great team in a fast-paced business that is offering the Real Estate market a great value add service.
You will need to be good at self-organization, Autonomous, and be able to think on your feet.
You will be dealing direct with Conveyancers and Councils alike, so you will need to have great communication skills on both Phone and Email and have a VERY GOOD EYE for DETAIL!
Who is searchlight?
Searchlight first arrived on the Adelaide scene in April last year, offering one easy to use platform for Conveyancers, Lawyers and Real Estate agents to be able to order, pay for and track council searches from all 68 local Councils, removing a massive pain point in their day to day running of their business. Searchlight act as an agent on behalf of our clients to order and collect council searches.
Our new service now includes Pre-populated Form1 service, and this is where you would fit in to our team, as well as other Admin jobs as needed.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to know more, please send in your resume, or give me a call direct to have a confidential chat about our new role.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
0466 468 576 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Conveyancer - Johnson Winter & Slattery
Who we are
Johnson Winter & Slattery is a full service commercial firm with specialist expertise in all facets of commercial activity, covering the spectrum of transactional needs, advisory and compliance as well as dispute resolution. Our lawyers and practice groups are ranked as leading, by Chambers Asia-Pacific, Asia Pacific Legal 500, Best Lawyers and Doyle’s Guide. We enjoy a reputation as a leading independent Australian firm focused on complex transactions and disputes. We have over 300 professionals working in our Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane offices.
About the Team
Our property practice acts for the real estate industry’s key players, providing our clients with advice on their most innovative transactions and projects. Our national real estate group provides legal services to many of Australia’s leading institutions, property owners, developers and tenants within each distinct state-based legislative environment.
About the Role
An opportunity exists for a Conveyancer to join our Adelaide office. You will support our national property team by managing the conveyancing aspects of large real estate transactions.
Our Adelaide office is a welcoming and collaborative office that fosters a supportive and high-performing environment.
You obviously have plenty of technical aptitude and previous relevant experience, but there is much more to you. You:
- demonstrated conveyancing experience with and client focused outlook, always;
- work well under pressure, meet your deadlines and excel working autonomously;
- have strong communication and stakeholder management skills and you aren’t afraid to use them, internally and externally; and
- take a collaborative, positive and energetic approach to everything you do
Working at JWS
JWS helps you embrace your ambition, developing strong technical and professional skills through education programs and mentoring. Our teams collaborate nationwide, so you will work side by side with some of the country’s most experienced professionals.
We pride ourselves on our unique approach to how we do things. We have a relatively flat structure, and no fixed internal silos, which means you will have the opportunity to support practitioners across different practice areas.
Looking after people is our top priority: our lawyers, business services professionals and our clients. Our ethos is: “we’re in it together” – it’s the cornerstone of our business and what makes us a bit different. We value ‘humanity’ and ‘collaboration’ over everything else. We care about the wellbeing of our people and invest time in understanding their objectives to support their development, throughout their careers. When people come first, numbers take the backseat.
Our benefits are designed to help our employees manage all their lifestyle needs and to reward them for being part of the team. From financial rewards to health and wellbeing, outstanding L&D opportunities, flexibility and innovation.
Applications close Monday 9 August.
Conveyancer/Experienced File Manager (Full Time) - Hallett Cove Conveyancers
Hallett Cove Conveyancers are seeking an experienced & enthusiastic Conveyancer or File Manager to join our team in a full-time file manager role in our office.
This is an opportunity to join a positive environment focused on teamwork, professionalism and client satisfaction. This position gives you the opportunity to further your career in a highly regarded small long-standing business (currently 3 full time Conveyancers).
We are looking for an experienced professional to undertake the role of a Conveyancing File Manager. You will deal predominantly with residential transactions and assist with more complex transactions while also contributing to the whole office with general Conveyancing, Form 1, Sub Division work and even Business settlements if that is a direction that interests you.
Applicants Key Attributes:
- Experienced Registered Conveyancer (experience managing a high volume of residential transactions essential)
- CATS, PEXA & Microsoft Office experience essential
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment – the office ‘fit’ being the most important aspect in the existing team.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken & written)
- Exceptional attention to detail, data entry and typing accuracy
Initial contact, email Hugh Jones – email@example.com and include a cover letter and copy of your current CV. If you would prefer to discuss the position, please don’t hesitate to call Hugh on 8387 0900. After hours on 0418 855 032
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
Registered Conveyancer - Four Points Conveyancing
Four Points Conveyancing has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Conveyancer to join our Team. Based at Hyde Park/Unley, this role will suit a driven individual and is a full Time role.
- Preparation and Management of Form 1’s for Four Points Form 1 Co Pty Ltd;
- Excellent and proficient experience in the use of PEXA in management of workspace through to settlement, including response to workspace conversations and daily settlements;
- Conduct of conveyancer files from instruction through to settlement and liaising with stakeholders through the settlement process and generally;
- Working knowledge of SAILIS, Revenue SA online, SA Water EPIC and docusign a pre-requisite
- Proficient working knowledge of CATS Conveyancing software required.
This is a position for a Conveyancer who is motivated and has excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a desire to work in a focused team environment
This position is available for an immediate start.
Please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Mark on 0431349122 to discuss further.
Registered Conveyancer - Divine Conveyancing
We are looking for a part time or full time experienced registered conveyancer to join our team.
We are based in Mawson Lakes (with Parking).
Ideally the right candidate will be an enthusiastic, bubbly person, with high attention to detail, and great communication skills.
Knowledge using Pexa and other conveyancing software is essential.
The role will include working a file from start to finish, preparing documents and attending to settlements, preparation of private contracts and form 1 documents and guiding administration staff when required.
Please feel free to contact Chantel Parsons to further discuss the position further 0449 020 454.
Or email your resume through to email@example.com.
Conveyancing Assistant - Honens Registered Conveyancers
We are currently looking for a full time Conveyancing Assistant with a minimum of 1 – 2 year’s experience to start immediately.
You must be pro-active and able to manage files with minimal supervision to deliver a high quality level of conveyancing and administrative support.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Assisting our Conveyancers on files management
- Knowledge of Pexa will be highly desirable
- Liaising with all the necessary parties to the transaction, including other Conveyancers, Banks etc.
- Preparation of settlement Statements/Adjustment Statements
- Preparation of private Contracts and Form 1’s – highly desired
- Preparation of all Conveyancing documentation
- Ordering Government Searches
Your attributes will include:-
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Be a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Impeccable oral, written and communication skills
You will also be required to have a current drivers licence. Knowledge of CATS program will be a great advantage, however training will be provided if necessary. Salary will be based on level of experience.
To apply in confidence, please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , attention Jade Napier or call for more information on 8258 0689. Applications should include a cover letter and curriculum vitae (preferably in one PDF attachment).
Applications close 11th of June 2021.
Registered Conveyancer - Metro Conveyancing
Located on Grange Road, Henley Beach. We have a variety of Conveyancing work varying from residential settlements, Land Division and preparation of Form 1’s. We have a great opportunity for a Registered Conveyancer to join our friendly team.
We are looking for someone who can manage files from end to end and including the following;
- Preparation f Private Contracts and Form 1s
- Knowledge of relevant conveyancing documents and procedures
- Liaising with all stakeholders in a transaction
- General administration as required
- Preparation of Form 1’s for our Form 1 Company
To be successful for this position you should have a focus on customer service and the following;
- Knowledge of CATS Conveyancing Programme
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Beneficially to have knowledge of DocuSign
- Work as part of a team and autonomously
We would consider a 4 day week but full-time candidate is preferably.
For more information please contact Josie Lazzaro on 8227 2100 or email: email@example.com
All Applications will remain confidential.
We will only contact successful applicants for this position.
Receptionist/Conveyancer's Assistant - Metro Conveyancing
Minimum 12 month contract with possibility of extension
Metro Conveyancing are seeking a friendly, motivated and enthusiastic person to join our Team as Receptionist/Front of House.
This position is full time, initially on a minimum 12 month contract, with the possibility of an extension.
The receptionist will report to the Director of the business and will be responsible for
(but not limited to):
- Greeting & meeting clients
- General office administration and tasks
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and directing calls
- Data Entry
- Attending to emails
- Conducting searches
- Assisting Conveyancers
The following Skills are highly desirable, but not essential:
- relevant previous reception experience
- advanced Microsoft Office and typing skills
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Have a friendly disposition & be client focused & present well.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate
This position will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to learn about Conveyancing and further skills within the property industry.
Please email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 May 2021.
Part-Time Conveyancer -Trevor Tapp & Associates
We’re seeking a Senior Conveyancer to join our team in an ongoing part-time or casual role.
The position would suit a licenced practitioner wanting flexible part-time hours or regular relief work that suits your own commitments.
Role will include private contract & form 1 preparation, file setup and contract checking, guiding our admin staff, land divisions, easements, meeting with clients and dealing with settlement issues.
Using Cats and Pexa onsite in our Mount Barker office.
Expressions of interest to me by email and then happy to discuss terms and schedule to suit.
Trevor Tapp & Associates
Full-time Conveyancer - Nicholls Gervasi
Nicholls Gervasi are seeking an experienced full-time conveyancer at our Norwood office
Skills and Experience:
- Managing residential and commercial conveyancing transactions and land divisions;
- Preparation of settlement statements;
- Drafting Land Services documents;
- Preparation of Private Contracts and Form 1 Statements;
- Liaising with all relevant parties throughout a property transaction;
- Experience with SALIS, RevenueSA and EPIC
- Proficient experience with e-conveyancing transactions on PEXA
- Attention to details and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applications to email@example.com
Full-Time Conveyancing Assistant / Clerk – Clelands Lawyers Adelaide
An excellent opportunity exists for an individual with Conveyancing experience to join our team at Clelands Lawyers Adelaide. Your role will involve working alongside our conveyancers providing the following assortment of tasks:
• Organising conveyance files from instruction to post settlement
• Assisting with the day to day handling of commercial, business and residential settlement files
• Opening, closing, maintaining and archiving files
• Liaising with external stakeholders and clients
• Preparing documents and paperwork associated with the conveyancing process
• Drafting correspondence and settlement figures
• Creating PEXA workspaces and entering relevant settlement data ready for review
• Attendance at settlements
• Preparing requisition paperwork for disbursements
• Preparing client invoices
• Additional adhoc administration duties as required
Personal Abilities and Attributes
• Great customer service skills
• Experience handling conveyancing matters from commencement to completion (managing files from contract to post settlement)
• Experience with PEXA, SAILIS and Revenue SA Portals is essential
• Sound computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to learn quickly and take direction
• Self-motivated, with a “can do” attitude;
• A high degree of organisational skills
Please email you resume or CV to Clelands@cle.com.au or contact Gillian on 8177 5888 if you have any questions.
Registered Conveyancer/File Manager - Prospect Conveyancing
Prospect Conveyancing is seeking an experienced Registered Conveyancer / File Manager to assist our existing team in day to day conveyancing matters.
This is a full time position for an enthusiastic professional to join our existing team.
Manage files from start to finish with minimal supervision
Draft Contract and Form 1’s
Prepare documents and arrange settlements
Honest and reliable and work in a team environment
Attention to details and ability to work with minimal supervision
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and should you have any queries please contact Geoff Stevens ph. 0409 513 770.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Administration Assistant/Form 1 Preparation - Form One Matters
Form One Matters offer a premium service of completing Form 1 Vendor Disclosure Statements for our clients, using the latest electronic form technology.
We are seeking an experienced Administration Assistant to join the team at Form One Matters in our city office, for 3 days per week (flexible hours) to assist in the preparation of precise and accurate documentation.
Your key responsibilities for the position include (but are not limited to):
- Processing requests for Form 1 Statements for our clients, including Real Estate Agents and Vendors
- Ordering all relevant statutory searches required to complete the Form 1
- Data Entry
- Drafting Form 1 Vendor Disclosure Statements
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Aged Debtors
- Maintaining effective working relationships with clients
- General Administrative duties
- Providing exceptional service to clients
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous Conveyancing or Real Estate experience
- Experience in Form 1 preparation is highly desirable
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- High level attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please forward your resume and a covering letter outlining your previous experience, together with contact details of two current referees to Vicki Dackiw, Business Manager at email@example.com.
Salary will be based on experience.
Experienced conveyancer working your own hours from home on contract, fee per settlement.
Resolve Divorce is a professional services firm where people going through a separation are able to find legal, emotional and financial support.
In almost every case separated people require a conveyance of some sort to finalise their affairs.
We are now looking to keep that service in house to give our clients the maximum continued level of personal service we can.
We are specialist family lawyers and require a conveyancer with exceptional skills and a demonstrated history of working in conveyancing to coordinate settlements for our clients.
The role is a contract position and is available to suit a person working from home and will be on a case by case referral and fee per file settled.
Must have conveyancing licence, at least 5 years in conveyancing positions and up to date with all relevant qualifications and memberships.
Any applications please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Conveyancer or File Manager - 5 Years Experience Required
Ingram Rothe Midson Conveyancers is located in Prospect, we are currently looking for a PART-TIME Registered Conveyancer or Experienced File Manager with at least 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE in a Conveyancing Office
The applicant will be able to Manager Files from Initial Receipt to Settlement
– Taking instructions and preparing Cooling Off papers
– Experience with data entry into CATS, PEXA
– Attention to Detail especially with DATA entry
– Experience with Revenue SA, Salis EPIC site
– Friendly Communication skills to maintain client and business relationships
– Ability to work independently and to strict deadlines
– Strong work ethics
– With capabilities to cover holidays and sick leave of other staff
– And the possibility of the position going full time in the future
Conveyancing Licence preferred but not essential
Applications will be strictly confidential
Applications to be emailed to Sharyn@irmc.net.au
Please include relevant experience and referees from industry
Remuneration based on relevant experience
Please only apply if have the relevant experience and you meet the criteria above
SHARYN INGRAM – REGISTERED CONVEYANCER – JP
52 PROSPECT ROAD PROSPECT SA 5082
Posted July 2020 – Still current September 2020
No further Posts at this time
No further Posts at this time –
Check in regularly to see new posts
Seeking a Position or
Seeking Work Experience or Entry Level Job
I am a registered conveyancer, recently graduated. I have also completed the practical skill course at the AICSA to expand my knowledge and get ready to do work experience in a conveyancing firm or to get a job as an entry-level as a conveyancer. I am available to work all days of the week to offer my skills and eager to learn.
Also, I am offering my experience in (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) as I have a bachelor’s degree in IT and willing to learn any software program which is used in a conveyancing firm. I am a team player with good communication skills, motivated, reliable, and punctual.
I have worked in many places as paid work and voluntary work and get an experience to deal with the customers, working under pressure, and I enjoy facing challenges.
I will be pleasant to get work experience in a conveyancing firm to be my first step in my new career.
Please contact me on 0434 474 471
Work Experience or Entry Level Position sought - TAFE Course Completed
Do you need someone to lend you a hand in your busy Conveyancing business? Having recently completed the Advance Diploma in Conveyancing, I would like to find a business to gain employment or work experience or a mentor to assist in developing my skills.
I am currently working full time so would only be able to work part time, evenings and/or weekends. I am keen and eager to start this new journey in my life. If you have an employment opportunity I am required to give two weeks’ notice.
I have strong computer skills, excellent time management, self starter and an eye for detail having worked in accounting/ finance roles for many years. I understand deadlines and can handle pressure well. For example I had 7payrolls to do for 4 companies all due for payment on the 30 June after the pays were processed the month end is required for each company, before rolling the companies over for the end of year processes. These processes are step by step methodical in nature just like conveyancing. With the occasional last minute resignation or payment required just to keep you on your toes also similar to conveyancing where something unexpected may occur at the last minute and the key to success is not to panic.
Having introduced my skills to you I hope you can find room in your business for a professional enthusiastic who is willing to go above and beyond for an opportunity.
No further Posts at this time
No Further Posts at this time –
Check-in regularly to see new posts
AICSA Members are your trusted professionals.