Public Advice Service
Our advice line is open to the public and provides general information about conveyancing.
Just fill out the enquiry form below with your query and we will respond within 24 – 48 hours.
Click here to read our Frequently Asked Conveyancer Questions.
If you’re looking for a conveyancer for your next transaction, click here to use our Find a Conveyancer tool.
We can provide you with general information on matters including:
- The role of a conveyancer
- The tasks a conveyancer performs for a purchaser/vendor
- Conveyancing documentation
- Answering questions about titles
- Contractual issues
- Disputes with the other party and/or your conveyancer
- Form 1
- Cooling off rights
- Conveyancing costs and fees
- Trust accounting
- Whether you should use the same conveyancer as the other party
- Referral to AICSA member conveyancers
- Referral to other relevant organisations
- Conveyancing career advice
We give general advice only and cannot provide legal advice. If you have a legal issue you need to consult an appropriately qualified legal professional.